Hokkaido Michi-no-Eki Go App
Notice of discontinuation for the Hokkaido Michi-no-Eki GO App
Thank you for using the Hokkaido Michi-no-Eki GO app.
The app ended on March 31, 2021 (Wednesday).
After that date, you will no longer be able to obtain digital stamps at Michi-no-Eki roadside rest areas in Hokkaido.
You can access the stamp data on the app until June 30, 2021, but please note that the data will be deleted after that.
The Hokkaido Michi-no-Eki GO web page will close on July 1, 2021, and we’ll no longer be updating the app or responding to inquiries by phone or e-mail.
We apologize for the inconvenience to those who are using the app, and we would like to ask you for your understanding. Thank you for using this app since its launch.
From April 1, 2021, please use the Hokkaido “Michi-no-Eki” Electronic Stamp Rally “Michi-Repo” app.
Inquiries about the app and the Michi-no-Eki Stamp Rally:
Person in charge of the Hokkaido Michi-no-Eki GO app,
Hokkaido Development Engineering Center
Address: Central Sapporo Kita Bldg., 2-17, Kita 11-jo Nishi 2-chome, Kita Ward, Sapporo City
TEL：011-738-3363 (Hours: 9:00 – 17:00, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours a day)
What’s the Hokkaido Michi-no-Eki Go app?
”The Hokkaido Michi-no-eki Go app” promotes Hokkaido’s Michi-no-Ekis (Roadside Rest Areas) . It is the official app of Hokkaido’s Michi-no-Ekis.The app has been developed to encourage many drivers, including foreign tourists, to enjoy a safe and comfortable drive in Hokkaido and to go and stop at more Michi-no-Ekis.
Its “automatic stamp acquisition” function automatically sends you a Michi-no-Eki stamp image for the Michi-no-Eki Stamp Rally when you visit a Michi-no-Eki. The app also sends you a drive various information such as road signs, scenic byway information (scenery information), roadkill information, traffic safety information, Sightseeing information with images and sounds in multiple languages, while driving in Hokkaido. The app also opens a link to the Hokkaido Michi-no-Eki Network website and explains how to access Wi-Fi hotspots at Michi-no-Ekis (“Michi-no-Eki SPOTs”). It may expire earlier than without notice if you update your OS.
- Please be aware that the Stamp Rally and Drive information data can be received only when each screen is opened.
- To prevent traffic accidents, be careful not to look at your smartphone screen while driving.
- If you want to get a stamp using Michi-no-Eki SPOT (Free WiFi on Michi-no-Eki), please start browser application such as Safari or Chrome, and be sure to authenticate the connection before acquiring the stamp.
If you get a stamp without connection authentication, there is no history in the stamp list, and the obtained stamp may be deleted.
- Automatic stamp acquisition for iPhones for the Michi-no-eki Digital Stamp Rally
- Provide various useful drive information (road signs, cycle tourism information, scenic byway information (scenery information), roadkill information, traffic safety information, Sightseeing info)
- Easy links to the English-language Hokkaido “Michi-no-eki” Network website- Information on Wi-Fi access at “Michi-no-eki SPOTs”
- Traffic and Safety Information
Take part in the Michi-no-eki Stamp Rally through automatic stamp acquisitions on your iPhone!
Click here to take part in the iPhone Version Michi-no-eki Stamp Rally
- Note: The 2020 iPhone version Michi-no-Eki Stamp Rally cannot be applied using the paper version of the Michi-no-Eki Rally Book.
How to download the App
You can enjoy the App “Hokkaido Michi-no-eki GO” only on iOS. We are very sorry, but Android is not supported.
*The app can no longer be downloaded.
Compatible models / Compatible OS
- iPhone and iOS: iPhone 5 or later (iOS 10.0 or later).
Note: The App may not be compatible with every model of iPhone.
- Japanese・English・Traditional Chinese・Korean
- Free (communication charges and packet charges are charged separately)
- The copyright of this application and the information posted in the application is owned by the Hokkaido Roadside Station Liaison Committee.
- Regardless of the reason, regarding the trouble, loss and damage suffered by the user and a third party due to the use of this application and all actions performed using the information posted in this application, Hokkaido “Michi-no-Eki” The liaison meeting and the plan / developer do not take any responsibility.